1. Is there a refund policy?
No. Due to COVID-19 we are not accepting merchandise back for the protection of our customers and our team. All sales are final.
2. What happens if something on my item breaks or malfunctions? (e.g. zipper, clasp, button, strap, etc.)
We carefully pick and analyze all products for quality prior to shipping. We are unable to refund or exchange any items as damage can be caused from wear and tear which is out of our control.
3. My order was damaged during shipping. What do I do next?
If your order arrives to you damaged, please take a picture of the damaged item and submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Because all orders are insured through USPS a claim can be filed. Once the claim is processed you will be notified of the refund for the cost of the item.
4. How long does it take to process an order before it is shipped?
Orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days, unless otherwise stated on the website. Business days are considered Monday - Friday. Orders are shipped using USPS Priority Mail shipping. There are no guaranteed delivery dates and can take up to 30 days once it has shipped due to staffing, COVID-19, and the volume of packages being delivered. All packages are insured. If the package has not been received in 30 days AFTER the shipping date, then we can contact USPS to begin the claim process using the insurance that was placed on the shipment.
An email and/or text message is sent with your tracking number once your order has shipped. The tracking information can be viewed at the USPS website. The information we are able to provide is the same information which appears on the USPS website with your tracking number.
5. I placed one online order. However, items shipped separately. What happen?
At the time of order fulfillment if it is determined that items needed to ship separately to insure there is no damage they will be sent separately. Our goal is to make sure all customers receive their items in pristine condition. If it is found that items need to be sent separately you will receive a second order confirmation with a corresponding tracking number.
6. My order was returned to sender. What do I do next?
If an insufficient shipping address was provided at the time an order was placed and an item is returned the process is as follows.
Once it has been received back to our fulfillment center, we can either hold the item and send it with any future purchase or an invoice can be sent for the cost to reship the order to cover the cost of shipping it a second time with the proper shipping address.
Once the order is received back to our fulfillment center, the customer is notified so we can determine the customer's choice to handle of the two options provided.
7. What payment methods do you accept?
All major credit cards and debit cards, Google Wallet, and Apple Pay. We also use Sezzle for installment payments.
8. What are the customer service hours to call?
The number to call is 815-616-2711. Customer Service hours are answered from 11:00 am CST to 7:00 pm CST. Text messages can also be received at this number.
9. My discount code is not working. Why?
There are a few reasons why discount codes would not work at checkout.
1. The discount code has expired or is one-time use.
2. The discount code is meant for specific items.
3. Discount codes cannot be applied to clearance items as they are already marked down.
10. I ordered an item in the past and now it is on sale. Can I receive the discounted price?
Sales are applied during specified timeframes and cannot be applied retroactively This applies to any and all sales and when items are placed on clearance.
11. What is the Sincerity Plus Program?
✅ 5th Handbag Free
✅ Unlimited 25% off discount code (does not apply to sales, clearance, or the Sincerity Johnson Collection)
✅ Monthly Gift
The Sincerity Plus Program is $25/month or $255/annually. Annual members receive a 15% discount on the cost of the membership.
12. With the Sincerity Plus Program what bags count towards the 5th free handbag?
Any purchase of a regular priced handbag, crossbody, wallet, travel bag, backpack, or wristlet using the exclusive membership discount code counts toward the 5th free handbag. Once a member has reached their 5th free handbag they will receive an email with the subject line "You've Earned It" with instructions on how to claim their free handbag.
Clearance items, sale items, and handbags from the Sincerity Johnson Collection do not count toward the 5th free handbag.